Wednesday, April 14, 2010

classes next fall

I have scheduled my classes for the fall and my days are going to be very long. I know a lot of SRU students were very stressed with the scheduling this year. Students felt they were not able to get the classes they need to take, and unless you have priority scheduling you are usually out of luck withfinding an available seat in the important classes. Since a lot of the physical education classes are now double period Monday and Wednesday these days for me are very busy. I will have class stright through beginning at 8 a.m. and ending at 4 p.m. no breaks in between. Even though this is only four classes in one day which is usually normal, the day is double what it seems becuase the classesare two hours long instead of one hour. It is going to be a tough fall semester but luckily the weeks fly by so fast here.

No comments:

Post a Comment