Monday, April 12, 2010
E folio
I am in Dr. Leight's Tech for PETE class and our E-folios are due on Thursday! I know a lot of people are getting very stressed out and beginning to freak a little. I really tried not to procrastinate but I am very slow and bad with anything that involves computers. (This includes the three tries at getting this blog to appear before I finally did it correctly.) I am almost done with my e-folio but the main thing that is worrying me is transfering everything from my jump drive to the Z drive. I heard that sometimes it does not transfer correctly. It took me a long time to put all of the hyperlinkings together and have them work properly. I really hope it works ok for the end project because I probably will not know how to fix it on my own. I hope everyone elses E-folios are coming along for them and they will not be pulling any all nighters like I have in the past. Good luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment